This game fucks me. It is true that we played pretty well (or at least I think so), but is constantly haunted by the thought "it was somewhere." It is true that this does not affect too much on the quality of the game (probably my players would say that and so it is always wrong: D), because I like similar climates, but still causes some discomfort.
put it bluntly - in Klanarchii I lack original ideas. Can play, easy to "feel", but the game can not be drawn absolutely nothing that could surprise. Nay - I lack even the themes that would interest a long time!
Despite this, the game is pretty good. Or rather grałoby.
Klanarchia - I suppose - a game in which it is important to share (because otherwise why chronicler brawl, shooting parkour buyer or dreamer?). Unfortunately, somehow I do not want it to work.
After nearly fourteen years of playing Klanarchia became the first game so bad mechanics that I am afraid it use.
While social engineering work fine (dialogue, at the right time supported card), so as to fight all the crashes on the hump. Billion throwing dice (one player throws up fifteen), include in the value of sidekicks (as it zwało? Supporters?), An interesting but extremely slow down the game a pentagram, sometimes three maneuvers on the head, testing the armor ... It takes so long that during one round zdążyłbym out a cigarette and come back.
effect? I avoid fights like a fire - probably the first time in the history of my NPCs will nadupcać talk than the irascible: D
Or fuck this game, or ... whore I do not know.
question - if anyone else had similar problems with Klanarchią?
0 comments:
Post a Comment