Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cervix Soft And High And Missed Period

Klanarchia - first impression

My players recently offered me, I led Klanarchię - BSG recently resigned and we need something else before it was not getting ready to campaign for Ortix. Here are my observations after the first two games:
  • guide seems to be written fairly when it comes to the materials contained in it (although for me the world is a bit too little), not bullets when it comes to language. And so it is much better than in the working-buhahahaha-Tice.
  • Characters created quite a long time, but it looks quite interesting. The only thing that hurts me is a small number of origins, although in total from the perspective of the Ministry of almost no I'm not concerned.
  • Mechanics pentagram works nice and smoothly, but ...
  • ... all the rest is some paranoia - it happens that throws the dice a dozen, yet come to that card (even after three in the fighting), one player throw a bucket of bones, throw a bucket of bones of the enemy, counting losses (or, as it is there zwało), throwing armor. Kupa. It takes some time and is very unpleasant - such any 'atmosphere' battle rattle is killed by a monstrous amount of gnatów and stacks of papers. Cube for a description does not work, only adds to the confusion.
  • social struggle - may be bad, I used it once but more probably will not. Nevertheless ukręca rolplejowaniu sack. Climate
  • game - "a dark fairy tale for adults" - I do not get satisfied. But in any case I do not find a fault - just me not approached, especially as it reminded me of several other positions (once played in a very similar campaign in the crossover with the Vampire Mage).
summary - Reliable and solidly made game. Twenty percent of suits me very well, the other is eighty complete opposite of what I like in RPG.
Preliminary assessment: 7.5 / 10 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment