Forgive the title, but really it contains the whole meaning of this note. Besides, the first I check that once again crawling with frustration and bitterness to me, so if you're looking for Here the substantive content (which does not believe), I am sorry - this time a bad place.
Fans of role-playing games (or at least called. E-fundom) not in the least different from ordinary bread eaters. Shit they really care about the ambitious (or striving for being ambitious) articles and materials. They just want the venom, of strife and sensation, the most seasoned babami bare.
Look at the two closely related issues.
1) One of the surveys conducted by me indicates that most Readers expect the body of the blogosphere so. creative content - all kinds of advice, additional materials, etc. In total, the matter clear, especially as concerns such as English-language blogs related to the so-called. I'm passing completely RIA-related content for the fuckery fuckery, entering only in the "mięcho.
2) amount and the amount to enter comments on the blog of the day indicates that the greatest interest is any private notes that contain my wheezing - that the LOLA erpegie a fury, the Portal is a fuckin limes from Monastir, is now about Klanarchii.
so tell me - what's it whore?
PS. A note that I do not intend to offend anybody, and I do not suggest that all readers of my blog love to scrap szitowych. Gugiel anal-ytiks , in addition to the above. texts shows that considerable interest was also an old paper, the Polish edition of Swords & Wizardry (BTW - squid, live in general?) and - what surprised me very much - my article about Mordor 1.1. I mean first of all is that this type (there is nothing to hide) weak texts attracted by the higher number of readers, probably in a similar way like shit attracts flies.
Dick.
0 comments:
Post a Comment