new family funeral and a summary of the event
just returned from the funeral of Brooke, the church in which it was held in August was great, all the time before olatrzem stood in the open coffin, before it began "mass" became a family weeping over the present. It started from the entrance JROTC (ie such as if an army school, all in uniform), then all cheerleadrki (resolved by the end, the entire cheerleading team because of death) and it started, first dissolved a song, her favorite, perhaps someone knows the title, is It is very popular, the first half of this rap is gosepl second, all on spokoinym quite simple and Beata. Then her uncle probably went out and sang another song, this time probably from the church, which was her favorite. The next part of this speech, sister, father, mother, cousin, cousins, everyone talked about what was merry and spontaneous. The main thing for everybody who I will remember that smile that had all the time. At the end of the railways and stood up next rows of people came to the coffin and the family. At the end when everyone came out of the church family had a few minutes alone with Brooke. Another element is the cemetery, but I had to come back because Steve wants me to somewhere I take today. I guess this fragemnt ld always remind everyone before January 1, changed the family to write about it more like I had a little time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment