Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Brunner_&_suddarths_test Bank
January 1, 2009 (do not even know how hard me now to switch to the European system of administration of dates, here in the states podajes first month, then day and at the end of the year is very strange and not uzytyczne: P as well as all the units;)) finally came time to change a family) can not, finally, but generally came as a prelude to the principle of exchange of Rotary;) and August to enjoy or not I do not know, besides, as he says a different principle should not be bad I speak forth publicly about a host family:) I will tell you how it was and evaluating themselves;)
Around 10 am the first day of 2009 years Tabitha has informed me with a 3h Steve arrives to take me himself, I was in a daze because I just I got up, in fact it woke me and, secondly, not at all started to pack: P and the ones who know me personally know that I'm terribly lazy and am doing everything poooowooooli, and now three hours to pick the pieces up and grasping to my room! I have to boast that nearly gave advice, I ran some reason 30 minutes, which Steve mellowed in the door to my room, watching as you packed. Then, throwing everything on the back of his pick-up, August porzegnanie Tabitha and Tim, and no way;)
Steve has a pretty nice house, one storey, as it usually is here, three cars and generally everything you need to live, I have the misfortune to share a bathroom with him I do not like it: D I liked this half a year to have their own bathrooms, to keep everything where you want, etc; P but somehow survive, after unpacking in August it's time for lunch, bylugotowany who the new host mom! For the first time (not counting the restaurant) I ate something prepared at home and not by a company at the other end of the United States, zamrozne etc:) what prawada not tasted it to me too (not like a pig: P hmm, a total of only from that day, no I know if I ate before) but the fact of the cooked encouraged me to eat it anyway;) and then called me Travis to fall to the mall, he was with his girlfriend and her cousin, who lives near Knoxville, but I had to go after a while, so we decided to go for Marley & Me, a film for children despite the move a lot of serious topics and it was pretty funny:) as someone I would recommend getting bored;)
next day Steve and Debbie had to go somewhere far on special shoes for her (somehow three years ago as they returned from Knoxville, some sort of drunk and stoned people away for their belt at high speed the whole time and he has problems with the leg and has to wear specially made shoes for her) at the time they arrived daughter, who lives in Washington DC but I just was gdzisc in their second daughter (popusl unto them a car for Christmas so I took myself and them, so she now drove him back to us) about 6 hours I had dropped off to the center shopping where you terribly wynudzilem then they were all in the church because I could see the open coffin with Brooke, but I did not have the strength then:) Wanted to wait for the funeral.
Next day, Saturday morning's funeral, about whom I said in another post and then, together with Steve, Debbie, Natalie went to Corbin to a bigger cinema:) there we saw Curious Case of Benjamin Button, if someone liked Forest Gump, I would recommend this movie :) is great, the acting to the knocks:) is a person who was born old and gets younger age:) after it got to the restaurant and back home:)
For now, gotta go, write more tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment