So it's time Merry Christmas, most family in Poland and the world as you know there came to me this year to spend with the "family" which I know only half a year. It was not easy. First, I felt not at all the world, Christmas tree stands on Thanksgiving, gifts collect under it for a month, the court was quite warm, then it started to rain. I felt the atmosphere is not quite the world, maybe it's better.
I got up near 10 o'clock, at 11:30 I had the video conference to join the dinner wigilinego in Poland with my real family. Was happy to find all again in the set, was also chosen to read from the Gospel of St. Matthew, from the first chapter, verse 18, that what you read always on the holidays before starting to eat. After about 2 hours everything was over and my grandmother, Uncle etc, my aunt went to myself because I chose August for a shepherdess, my parents decided for it to take a ride on the New World.
arrived around 4 Steve Oberman (as someone does not remember this is my kordynator and future host father, because they one they failed to find), he gave me quite a unique gift, the new iPod fourth-generation Nano engraved with the name on the back and to the iTunes giftcard for $ 15 which for once fasted for dubstep whose I missed a few songs and reggae, dancehall.
I had no idea that the iPod Nano are so advanced, first motion sensor, which allows you to play through normally like to move your iPod, for example, is by default pre-loaded onto a game where you carry the ball through the maze just by moving the player, the next thing is Cover Flow, which you can know with an iPod Touch or iPhone, this is a gallery with cover art disc allows them to quickly reach this they seek. Another issue is the sync with iTunes, I never had an iPod (the latest year used to use with the PSP, before any other mp3 so for me it was a shock: P) and I have to admit that's great it works, ripping podcasts automatically or generally about the possibility of editing piosenakch iTunes is very easy (the second day of sit on adding cover pages of all the songs that I had;) at this moment is mine: Cover Flow looks great), to purchase songs, which is great, you can easily find what you're looking for, Aplle offers an interesting package of songs similar to this you can check what people buy what makes it easier to find similar songs, all you can hear the song in May tolerable somehow, and are nicely tagged, one word I would recommend, and I apologize for the advertisement but it must be the iPod: P
About 6:30 we went to Tim, there had arranged to meet the whole family at dinner who guess of which consist;) pizza) but I have to admit that pretty good: P Then came the time for opening gifts, but not all przedewszyskim Those that were given between houses (przenty given inside the houses, or for example between children and parents living together have been opened in the home) and drawing (on Thanksgiving Day everyone draws someone to buy the gift), I got from Amber $ 25 because I asked about just money :) I have a lot of expenses right now.
Then we went home, I drove with us, Kimberly, Nicky and her husband. At home, opening gifts, of course again, this time I got $ 70, sweatshirt with the logo and name of school and a few trinkets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment