Today I went with two colleagues, the mother of one of them and his younger sister to Knoxville, precisely to two shopping centers. They came after me for 10 and we moved to Knoxville), on the road at the beginning of the whole time Gino was playing on my psp in a Pokemon from the Game Boy Color: D but then in August the Buzz przezucilismy what was great fun;) the best was that despite the that most of the questions was related to the states I won the D
first center trade in which we have been to East Town Mall, at the beginning we went to eat something. As usual, I chose a pizza, Gino, just as Travis is Chinese. After najedzeniu August we went to the store "Hot Topic", a punk-metal-emo shop:) do not exactly know the music of rock band, metal or other such so hard for me to say who was the store) but it looked cool. Travis was looking for some gifts for a girl, I ended up with this t-shirt he bought for himself the poster as if some of the older star wars but an inch in Chinese;)
Then we went to some dzienego shop: P lot of funny rezczy was there, T-shirts with strange inscriptions, different toys funny but from what I learned later was also some sex toys and at some point the security guard reminded myself of this when we heard the password and it starts with a check the ID of all we had to quickly flee from the store;)
next stop is a shop with the games;) the greatest joy gave me a view of the whole wall full of swords, this residue from the childhood: D always liked sword fighting: D was the best in this is that all were of are any games or movies, like Hiro from heroes katana, or Zadlo of the Lord of the Rings) is not pozwolno I play with them because I did not have 18: (
After obejrzrniu swords we took up for a mask : D
after playing with masks came time for pictures with the mannequins;)
at the end of a fun train that rides on it as you throw 50 cents, to this you can control the the speed;) So Gino and Travis decided to race;)
after that we went to koljnego shopping center, this time the West Town mall, it was much bigger but all in all more boring;) trip began from a visit in the Arcade because Gino have to play in the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). When we arrived it was busy but luckily someone put the ingenious addition to the stands so we sat and watched, it was a really good guy ;) Decided to burn it up and move here, p
after it came time for Gina;)
which generally is much better and faster:) Then came time
the hot topic once again, come in search of a gift, and again there is nothing we found so we went to the store Journey, is a clothing store perhaps especially for people zwiaznych with reggae and owning at least $ 70 on sale;) Travis counted for to find the girl some cool shoes because May their lot, but the prices were too big:)
then came the time for Apple Store: D we went there first for the fun of the iPhone, generally there any basis, then we sat for a little saunter computers on the internet:) computers were the same as in our school, that is amazing. I really like is that everything is stuck in the back of the screen, it looks great, downside for me is just Macs Safar web browser, which you do not like and that is that on or around an open window is a lot of empty space which breaks down a little overall appearance.
the way to the output of traflismy store on your computer screen with the biggest I've ever seen;)
then went a little bit to go and came back to play on the iPhone appstore:) even though I have always been opposed to this phone I really enjoyed it :) Not that I do not like his appearance but it is a toy:) nothing really more an advanced in August on it does so, only if I need napraede tool to have in your pocket for everything? :) Iphone is a great thing because it is thin and provides a awful lot of fun:) Then we had to go back
;) all the way back grlaismy Buzz:) then home odstawilismy Gina and I Travis I went to Wal-Mart to buy for his girlfriend Guitar Hero and takes the opportunity to play some of GH on the ps3: D
forgot to mention that on the weekend we were in there my host we have for dinner to celebrate Christmas, which consisted green with lasagne;) then of course, giving gifts;) I got a knife and $ 20 ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment