approached the last Saturday in the ACT. This is a test required to get to college. You can choose between him and SATem. Generally, the exam was not terribly difficult from what I think, but in any part (they were four: maths, physics, chemistry, biology, reading comprehension, grammar). In the end it worked out so that I had to shoot not at all looking at the question. I hope I was lucky. I have to wait for the results to 8 weeks.
Battle Of The Bands
Such a small contest in our school. The total was not bad, but it should not deal with issues such school. These were concerts from light rock to some heavy metal variety (I do not know this, but it sounded pretty cool), in which from what I think one of the basic elements is pogo. However, it was forbidden even podskawiwanie in place and for all the police guarding the room. The crowd in the end could not stand it and the team Deconsecration and started to reconcile, then a girl got her nose bleeding and ended up at this point everything has been stopped and told us to go back home. Won the team competition Deconsecration had a second place team from me Hemps Nude school.
Landon on his solo project
Bearing the Hero - http://www.myspace.com/bearingthehero
Nude Hemps - http://www.myspace.com/cgnh
Deconsecration - http://www.myspace.com/deconsecration
0 comments:
Post a Comment