Sunday, November 2, 2008

Negative Hiv Test At 3 Months

Halloween

Frankly I do not know what to write here. In my little town in August because the whole team tumbled futobolowa was at the game, the same cheerealderki and there was actually no event, go out with someone on chodznie from house to house I had no opportunity so I went with a colleague to a shopping center in costumes. It looked funny, it was in there among the costumed people, not it was known who is who. Who missed the only attraction is a haunted place, which frankly do not even know exactly where he was located. After passage through the shopping center and nazbieraniu cukerkow went to Wal-Mart. Along the way we met some friends and then we went to Wendy's. Then wrocilsmy to the mall and that's actually my halloween skonczylo August.


some guy dressed as a girl (the left)

wal-mart, a friend trying on a disguise for Elma

Gino, I, Kenny

store employee and Sam; before every store someone steel the candy

Me and Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment