lansu Time for some - in a little over a month (a total of perhaps a month and a week, just do not know) on the blog Underworld Kingdom I managed to kill more than fifty łoczerów and take fourth place in the ranking of the fastest growing blogs on the subject of retrogaming / RIA / whatever. B & B so far been downloaded 426 times, so too specific (better than I thought) the result. On the occasion of this shameless (and rather pointless)-praise would do well to explain why "I went to the dogs" and I write almost exclusively "out there, not here."
case is pretty simple. Since probably two years trying to piece together into a pile of all the loose ideas I have accumulated over the past twelve years of playing (have not played in the author). As I concluded (mainly due to the fact that we played almost exclusively sandboksy, even knowing that such a term exists) that best for this purpose, however, will engineer the IP & D, thus it became clear that writing in Polish does not make sense - in Poland retrogamingiem deals 2d6 probably five people, including probably all have their own sandboxes, settingi and principles of domestic, So and so will not be interested. The second issue is the fact that in this kind of thing we are automatically labeled as "author", or 99% of people with walking smack them. The second issue that the world people prefer to read more or less loose lyrics than creative content (see the popularity Grognardii - 800 + ideas łoczerów vs. stuffed Algol Planet - just over 120), except that the writing on ingliszu is much greater chance that someone will use my scribble in my game (because after all what this is about - not about writing for writing).
really finished with the writing on the mattress? I'm sorry Levaris and Furiath, but - to paraphrase the Entombeta Wilq - fuck finished there. Just for now I'm fighting to become more aware of their fetuses (land), especially that in the end I decided to release a paid allowance - would do me some money, even just to buy a some books, some good mięcho to eat and some minor pierdołki to gitarki (you know - lamp 100 watts, crate 4x12 and other such trifles;)).
0 comments:
Post a Comment